The NNECL conference will again bring sectors together to unite staff striving to champion the educational success of care experienced students. This year’s focus will be on Wellbeing and Belonging with a range of workshops and speakers following this theme.
Key note speakers and workshop contributors include:
- Office for Students
- Spectra First (Care Leaver Covenant)
- National Teaching and Advisory Service
- British Association of Social Workers
- The Care Leavers’ Association
- University of Wolverhampton
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Salford
- Aimhigher London
Full workshops details are listed in the attached document below. Delegates will be able to select two workshop choices in advance. Details of how to choose your preferred sessions will be given in the confirmation email.
The event will take place in The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham. For directions and hotel information, please visit: https://conferences.bham.ac.uk/finding-us/the-great-hall/
Please use the 'Book now' link above which will direct you to an online booking page. You need to register as a customer of the online store before you can sign up for this event - registering as a store customer does not register you for the event. You will need a credit card to confirm your booking.
NNECL Membership - new for 2018!
We have launched a membership scheme for institutions wishing to support our work. NNECL members will receive 30% discount when booking conference places. To enjoy this benefit you must either:
- Sign up as a member first. You will receive a password with your membership confirmation which will allow you to book discounted tickets via our booking system at a later date. For full membership details, please click here.
- Book your membership and conference tickets together in one transaction via the online store. If you would like to choose this option, please click here and follow the instructions on the Online Store.
For further details about becoming a member, please visit http://nnecl.org/membership