NNECL has secured funding from the UPP Foundation to develop and test a quality mark framework to improve the support for care experienced people in colleges and universities.
We are now seeking 8 FE and HE institutions from across England to be involved in the pilot scheme, to help us develop and test the quality framework.
Expectations of the pilot institutions:
- Strategic commitment from senior management teams; successful institutions will be required to sign a project agreement;
- To provide a named contact who will actively engage with the NNECL and the specialist consultant to support the development of the accreditation framework;
- To be willing to engage with the pilot project from April to December 2019;
- To allow the named contact to attend project group meetings (approximately 1 meeting per term) which will be held across England; expenses will need to be met by the institution;
- To trial the pilot quality mark framework within their institution, by monitoring progress and providing regular progress reports to NNECL and the consultant;
- To support the development of the quality framework guidance, which may include being a case study in project materials.
To be considered for this innovative project, please read the information sheet below and complete the attached application form. The application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 19th March. Selection and notification of the successful institutions will be announced by April.