The Thomas Coram Research Unit, University College London are looking for 2nd and 3rd year care leavers/care experienced students to take part in a research project exploring their experiences in higher education.
What the study involves:
- A few hours of your time to take researchers on a guided tour of the university campus/local area and talk about your experiences of being at university
- A group discussion (at the end of the project) to help researchers distill findings from the research data.
- Half a day to work on producing media outputs from the research (expenses paid)
Benefits of taking part:
- £20 Love to Shop (thank you) voucher
- Contribute insight to much needed research in an understudied area
- Opportunities to gain new skills working with researchers and media professionals to create media outputs from the research study – podcasts, blogs, short films
If you know of anyone who would be interested in taking part, please email Hanan at email@example.com
The link below can be used to access more info about the study