Do you want to help kickstart your career and hear personal experiences from apprentices working in digital, design and more?
We’re hosting a virtual careers event online with global tech and consultancy firm Accenture, powered by Kidovation, where you can listen in and ask questions from current apprentices and their careers team on how they applied, get hints and tips with your CV and find out how to improve your confidence and answers during interviews!
This interactive careers event is exclusively for children in care and care leavers, and will take place online during National Care Leavers' week.
Join us on Wednesday 28 October at 4pm to:
- Hear personal experiences and get the insider view directly from apprentices
- Get expert hints and tips on writing your CV and completing application forms and interviews
- Chat to the Accenture internships team about career opportunities in digital, design, consulting, analytics, software engineering, cyber security and more
- Find out about the different career paths people take into Accenture from current employees
- Get the chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com