A facilitated Zoom Event hosted by Blue Cabin and Become - policy developments, key trends & patterns, followed by space for conversation
- have the opportunity to learn about the relevant policy developments relating to children in care and care leavers
- understand the key trends and patterns in national data
- have time to consider what this means for their work, setting and practice
The online space will support participants to feel:
- Curious, reflective, questioning, welcomed
Mon, 7th December 2020 13:00-15:00 (London time)
£20 + VAT. Payment will contribute to covering the time of our Co-Hosts and Facilitators / Producers.
If you are a Care Experienced Person / Care Leaver and this cost is prohibitive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can access this event for free.
Co-Hosts: Jenny Young (Blue Cabin Executive Director) and Sam Turner (Become Policy and Participation Manager)
Facilitators / Producers: Dawn Williams (Blue Cabin Board Member) and Jane Gray, Mary Robson, Molly Balman (Blue Cabin Associates)
We will be using Zoom to host the meeting.
Registration and Joining Instructions:
Once you have registered you will receive confirmation of your place.
We will then send out full joining instructions. Joining instructions will include:
- A link to the Zoom Meeting
- A password to access the meeting
- What to expect on a Zoom call
- Considerations for an effective online meeting