We are committed to supporting students who are care leavers, and recognise the challenges that care leavers face when considering university. As well as receiving ongoing support while studying at Newcastle, we can provide you with advice and guidance before you apply, on all topics relating to higher education.
Support can include:
- Appointments to discuss the support options available to you before you apply or accept an offer.
- Access to the range of support services offered by the university.
- Someone to speak to if there is anything you are unsure about.
- A visit to university accommodation and/or a campus tour.
- Meeting a current university student.
Find out more and who to contact if you have any questions here - www.ncl.ac.uk/undergraduate/life/support/careleavers/